Now I make resolutions in the minutia.
1. trust my intuition in revision, don't over think the book (possibly too late), expect that I can do it, work hard
2. blog, enjoy myself, focus on gratitude and generosity
3. write the next one, at a focused yet breakneck pace (my definition of breakneck would be a good 2,000 words a week. not much I agree, but I'm better at quality than quantity. And I really value focus over breakneck.)
4. keep a list of all the books I read(I really was jealous of the list at Murphblog, so perhaps I must just do some more copying of PMM)
5. get better at everything, keep practicing, remember practice makes perfect
As Always (thank you for reading!),